This aim of this website is to assist customers to gather travel information, request personalised travel services and contact the sales team. All confirmations and communication is done by emails from authorised representatives from yourtravelsecretary.com
Generally, you can use our website (www.yourtravelsecretary.com) without revealing any information about yourself. The access and browse of the website are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of website is subject to change without any notice and is for users’ general information and use only.
- The use of information available on this website is completely your liability. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information meet your specific needs and requirements.
- Unauthorized use of this website gives rise to a claim for damages.
- Company hereby expressly disclaim any implied warranties accredited by any jurisdiction laws or country other than those in India.
- You agree and acknowledge that Your Travel Secretary will have the right of compensation for any loss that may be caused to us for any misuse of its website by you and we will have all rights to approach any court of law for enforcement of such rights.
- YourTravelSecretary will not be liable for any Visa rejections, Flight and hotel cancellation policies would still stand as they are.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice as per availability as fares are highly dynamic in nature.
- Bookings may not be final until full payment is done in advance or otherwise confirmed by email.
- All applicable taxes shall be extra and are subject to change.
- For all online payments in www.yourtravelsecretary.com you shall be redirected to a third party payment gateway or mobile applications. www.yourtravelsecretary.com does not store any customer’s credit card or debit card or any other card details in our database or any back up system, however the third party might. YourTravelSecretary is not responsible in case of misuse of such data by whomsoever.
- You hereby agree to waive any rights to challenge the validity or enforceability of contracts on travel packages, flights, hotels or any other travel products and services.
- The responsibility for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws shall be yours alone.
- To know about amendments, cancellations and refunds kindly contact your key account manager at YourTravelSecretary or authorised personnel via email prior to making any purchase.
- This website may contain errors and is prone to inaccuracies. If any copyright infringement of any kind of intellectual property is found you are requested to kindly notify us via email and it shall be taken down within 3 working days.
If you do not agree to the above terms and conditions please do not use this website. YourTravelSecretary reserves the sole right to to change or modify this agreement without prior notice and your continued use of this website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified agreement.